Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tunes on Tuesday (3)



One of the things I love best after reading is music. Whatever mood I'm in, I always have a song that'll suit it. And singing along is just so relaxing, though you really don't want to hear that. Seriously.
Music triggers memories and can really make me go back in time to the moment that was so important/fun/sad. I almost always wake up with a song on my mind and I love it.

So, I thought I'd show you guys some songs I've recently been in love with :)



LOVE THIS SONG!! That voice gives me chills. In a good way.



I absolutely love all the singles of the new album so far. Isn't she just amazing?



And last, but not least: a little patriotism (again) with a Dutch band I've recently heard about and I really like this song.

So, what's stuck in your head lately? Any recommendations?

2 comments:

  1. I really like Adele though I just discovered her, like, last week. I love her voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone Like You is soo easy to get stuck in your head and Adele has a wonderful voice!

    ReplyDelete