Monday, August 8, 2011

I have a Twitter account!



So, I finally decided to just give in and create a Twitter account. I'm still a little scared, last time I did this I deleted it after 5 minutes, because all the tweets were overwhelming. But I felt like I was missing out on some awesomeness from fellow bloggers and authors who you can now legally stalk ;) So, from now on if you're interested, you can see what I'm thinking in 140 characters.

I feel like I've finally joined the 21st century ;) A bit hesistant maybe, but I joined.

Oh, one thing I forgot to add the first time I hit publish: my username is @DBetweenpages. Just in case anyone's interested.

1 comment:

  1. *gives home made cupcake*

    It took me a long time to get into Twitter too! because it felt kind of overwhelming at times,but it's fun :)

    ReplyDelete