Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Top Ten Most Anticipated Books For 2013


So this week my Top Ten Tuesday list is up over at The Broke and the Bookish! And because looking for books to put on my list made me open about 43 windows with books' Goodreads pages, I couldn't possibly limit myself to 10. So here I'm doing a little twist and make this:

Top Ten Anticipated Sequels of 2013

Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi: because more Aria and Perry and Roar can NEVER be a bad thing! LOVED Under the Never Sky!

Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo: Shadow and Bone was such an amazing start of this series!! NEED MORE!

Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin: I hadn't expected to love Mask of the Red Death so much, but I did and I cannot wait to find out what happens next!

Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi: Tahereh Mafi has such an unique writing style that completely sucked me in and made me feel all the things in Shatter Me, so YAY getting back to that world!

Asunder by Jodi Meadows: HarperTeen has the best team working on their covers! Incarnate had such an interesting concept and Sam totally stole my heart!

Everbound by Brodi Ashton: EEE! THE ENDING OF EVERNEATH! It nearly killed me! SO GOOD!

Last Book in the Series

The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson: LOVED, LOVED, LOVED both The Girl of Fire and Thorns and The Crown of Embers and was DEVASTATED by the ending. Heart ripped out, stomped on and all that. So I really need this book. Now.

The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter: Goddess Interrupted ended on SUCH a cliffhanger and I'm both sad and excited to read the final instalment of this lovely series!

Boundless by Cynthia Hand: TEAM TUCKER! Seriously, I know Christian has his moments, but I'm still firmly Team Tucker. So sad this series is ending...

Sever by Lauren DeStefano: I haven't even read Fever yet, bad me... But I pre-ordered this one so I can marathon them if I haven't gotten to it before the release date! :)

Requiem by Lauren Oliver: The same goes here: I haven't read Pandemonium either, but I'm scared because of the cliffhanger ending and all and will probably need this IMMEDIATELY. So I might wait a little longer till my pre-order of Requiem gets here :)

So that's more than 10, but who's counting? Not me.
Let me know if I've missed any you're looking forward to and link me to your list!

28 comments:

  1. I'm excited for 'Unravel Me' too! My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.wordpress.com/2012/11/27/top-ten-most-anticipated-books-for-2013/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm counting on it to be just as amazing as Shatter Me! :)

      Delete
  2. I couldn't count, either, LOL. I am particularly looking forward to The Bitter Kingdom as well, but now I can't remember if I put that on my list or not, ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to drop EVERYTHING to read The Bitter Kingdom when it comes out!

      Delete
  3. I'm excited about the next Goddess Test book too. That cliffhanger almost killed me! The novellas were a good way to wait out the gap but I can't wait to see what happens next for Kate and Henry.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO! The novellas were a good way to pass the time, but I just need to find out what happens!

      Delete
  4. Another great list! And yeah, I could go on & on, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same thing with Requiem! I still haven't read Pandemonium yet, the ending of Delirium broke my heart! But I do want to know how it ends! Great list :)

    My TTT / 200 Followers Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! I couldn't sleep after finishing it and needed hugs...

      Delete
  6. Another great list right here! Shadow & Bone is sitting on the very top of my 'to-buy-next' list. I also really need to read The Newsoul Series & The Goddess Test series! I have Delirium & Unearthly sitting on top of my bookshelf, taunting me...I really need to start both soon :) Thanks for sharing! New follower via GFC - here's my TTT

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AAH! I'm so excited you'll be reading these books for the first time! I love re-reading, but the first time discovering a new book to love is just amazing! And you really need to buy Shadow and Bone, it's one of my favourite reads of 2012!!

      Delete
  7. Great picks!! Looking forward to so many of these.

    New follower via GFC : )

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's such a great idea to wait on some books until you have the whole series! I wish I had done that. And yay for Through the Ever Night. I want to read that so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually don't have the willpower to wait before I start shiny new releases ;) But sometimes having more books than I can possibly hope to read comes in handy :)

      Delete
  9. We share a few but I see some others I want to read as well but they did not make my list. Great picks!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm also on Team Tucker too. Hope we get to see more of him in the final volume!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Team Tucker FTW! I so hope we'll see lots of him as well, there wasn't enough Tucker in Hallowed!

      Delete
  11. Oh my god. I completely forgot Storm and Siege on my list! What is wrong with me!! Awesome list!!



    Shannon @ Rex Robot Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! At least you'll be sure to read it ;) And thank you :)

      Delete
  12. That cliffhanger in Goddess Interrupted was HORRIBLE - in an I need the next book NOW way. I can't wait to find out what happens to Kate + Henry!

    Asunder is just as beautiful as Incarnate, and I feel so lucky that I was able to read the ARC. I, of course, still need an ACTUAL copy so I can't wait to get my hands on one.

    And yes to Unravel Me. COMPLETELY. I loved Shatter Me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO HORRIBLE! I really need Kate and Henry to be okay, I love them so much!!
      And yay for having already read Asunder! I'm so glad you loved it! And yes, with such a beautiful cover you'll need a nice and shiny finished copy :)
      So much love for Shatter Me! I cannot believe how much I loved that book, mind = blown.

      Delete
  13. It's so sad for me to see the "last book in the series" portion of your post. Not because of anything you did, of course, but because I feel like I'll be losing a lot of series I absolutely love in 2013. Whyyyyyyy does that have to happen?! I hate bookish breakups. Awesome list, Daisy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh! Boundless is the last book in the series?! Nooooo, I'm not ready for it to end yet! D:
    But fantastic list, I really want to read all of these books too.
    Here’s my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH my gosh, your list is fan-freakin-tastic. I TOTALLY forgot about The Bitter Kingdom I am ashamed of myself. And I completely agree that the ending absolutely ripped my heart out and probably a little piece of my soul as well.

    Siege and Storm just missed the cut, there were way too many too choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great picks! I haven't even really started to think about next year but I guess I want The Hero's guide to storming the castle, as many Goddess Girls books as they are thrown my way and Confederates Don't wear Couture.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete