Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!!!


I know I've been MIA a bit lately, but I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!

As is tradition the boyfriend and I are dividing our time between his parents', grandaparents' and my parents', so I'm going to pick him up in a few minutes and go over to his grandparents' house for coffee and tonight we're having dinner with my parents. Tomorrow my brother and his girlfriend are also coming and then we're going to have an epic food fest and presents and just lots of family time, YAY! :D

I hope you're all enjoying yourself and spending times with the ones you love!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! I hope you had a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL that cat meme.

    I hope you had a wonderful holiday Daisy!!!

    ReplyDelete