Saturday, April 27, 2013

Dewey's 24-hour Read-a-Thon Introduction Post!


Twice a year I get to join people all over the world for this wonderful event and YAY IT'S FINALLY HERE AGAIN!!

Here's my introduction post:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I'll be reading from my home in Nijmegen, The Netherlands

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
ALL OF THEM!

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
ALL OF THEM!

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
My name is Daisy, during the day I'm a doctor, during my evenings off (yeah right...) I try to read ALL THE BOOKS. Chocolate and tea addict, still waiting on my Hogwarts acceptance letter, girly girl, big sappy romantic at heart.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I'm going to try and stay up for all of it, but if I need sleep, I'll just catch a couple of hours, cause I'll be working on Monday.

That's it for me, leave me your link and I'll be sure to check your post out.
Also: HAVE FUN!

14 comments:

  1. Pleasure to meet you! I hope that you have an amazing readathon! Sounds like you are prepared! I will be cheering you on all day!

    Lisa
    Lisa's World of Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you in advance for all your cheering! :D

      Delete
  2. I'm impressed that you're hoping to stay up for the whole thing - good luck, I hope you make it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I probably won't make it though, but here's to trying :)

      Delete
  3. I really hope you make it!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're doing well and enjoying ALL your snacks :)
    I'm sorry that I'm not able to participate due to massive work overload, exams on the horizon (which means studying right now) and trying to find the new computer I want in Vienna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying all my snacks :) Especially the avocado dip, it is SO GOOD! I can't believe I'd never tried it before!
      I'm sad you're not able to participate! Maybe next time?

      Delete
  5. Daisy, you're in the Netherlands? Wow. Me too (Houten).

    Have a good time with the readathon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! :) I'm very Dutch!
      I hope you're enjoying the readathon as well!

      Delete
  6. Happy reading! I wish I could have participated in this one, but I was out for most of the day. Sounds like you're having a good time though, and I hope you get through a TON of books and snacks!

    ReplyDelete