Thursday, August 15, 2013

Amsterdam Book Blogger Meet!!

HIIII!!!

I'm really excited to announce that on Saturday August 24th we'll be having a Book Blogger Picnic! I'm meeting up with four fabulous ladies for the weekend and we got inspired by the BEA Blogger Picnic and decided to host our own, only in Amsterdam!

Basically, we'll be meeting at the Vondelpark in Amsterdam at 't Blauwe Theehuis at noon:


And we'd love it if you came too!! We'll basically be eating, talking, laughing and all of that good stuff and the more, the merrier! Wouldn't it be fun to take over Amsterdam and conquer one of the bookstores together? :)

If you're worried about not being able to find us, either @ me on Twitter (@DBetweenpages) or DM me and I'll give you my phone number just in case. I'm actually from Holland, so I'll have both internet and network access :)
Oh, and you can see my face in motion in this post. I am actually this awkward in person, so it's accurate ;)


I'm so, SO excited for the whole weekend! I'm finally gonna be meeting these lovely ladies that I only 'know' throught Twitter and it's mindboggling and just YAYYYYY! :D

Here are my partners in crime:

Celine from Nyx Book Reviews

Karin from My Life...

Kat from The Aussie Zombie

Vicky from Books, Biscuits and Tea

5 comments:

  1. Awwww, so jealous but so happy for ya'll! Book blogger meets are such a great thing. Have a great time in Amsterdam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I am there! :) What should I bring btw? I'm assuming as it's a picnic, we should bring our own food and.. blankets? Or... I dunno? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisy, that's awesome!!
    I hope you had lots of fun.

    I also heard that Amsterdam has the most english-language bookstore pre-square mile than any other place in the world :P, so that ought to be fun, right?

    Have lots of ofun and take lots of pictures :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHH, I really want to come, but can I tell you a secret?

    I'm too scared.. I'm a chicken and I always have a hard time meeting new people. I'm very awkward and shy in real life, but.. I'm seriously considering to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh, I wanna come! I'm really awkward and kind of terrified of like... going outside though. But I'm going to try. Also we should go to the American Book Center. <3
    Is there a Facebook event?
    - Lauren (www.laurenreadsya.tumblr.com)

    ReplyDelete