So it's already 1AM here and I'm kinda feeling it, but the kitty is being cuddly and I think she's really enjoying having me stay up a little longer with her than usual :)
1. What are you reading right now?
Just Like the Movies by Kelly Fiore, it's really cute!
2. How many books have you read so far?
This is my second book.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I'm debating between All Our Yesterday after I finish this and The Hero's Guide To Storming the Castle.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
One of the boyfriend's friends had his birthday party, so that took about 4-4,5 hours, but oh well, I managed.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How not hungry I've been so far. I usually just keep snacking away, but I have all these snacks and I'm not really interested in them... More for the 'hangover' munchies tomorrow right? :)
Ok, back to reading!