Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: 2014 Releases I Failed To Read


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at my other blog The Broke and the Bookish

So, like I mentioned in my TTT list at the Broke and the Bookish, this list was way too easy to make. So here's the continuation of that list :)

The (Cute) Contemporaries


The Fine Art of Pretending by Rachel Harris: IT HAS A PRETEND RELATIONSHIP IN IT!!! HOW HAVE I NOT READ THIS YET??

My Faire Lady by Laura Wettersten: this sounds ADORABLE, but I still need to get my hands on a copy.

Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson: so basically everybody seems to love this and I still haven't read it or any other book by Morgan Matson... Daisy fail...

To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han: this sounds like so much fun! It would be totally mortifying if all my past or actual crushes got letters telling them about my feelings..

Open Road Summer by Emery Lord: this seems to be a hit with everyone and I just haven't gotten around to acquiring a copy. But this will change soon-ish!

The Historical Awesomeness


Manor of Secrets by Katherine Longshore: this sounds like such a me-read and REALLY need to read it!

A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller: my friend Debby keeps RAVING about this book and it sounds really good, so I'll be reading this soon.

The Paranormal Side of Things


Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White: this hasn't gotten a lot of buzz, but it sounds like something I could love and Kiersten White is awesome.

Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel: it's a Peter Pan retelling! I need this story in my life!

Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins: I totally loved the first two books in her Hex Hall series (haven't read the third one yet), so I'm excited about this as it combines Belles and magic!

Let me know if you've read any of these and which I should bump up to the top of my TBR list!

11 comments:

  1. I am dying to read Rebel Belle. So excited. I hope you enjoy all your books :)
    My TTT https://jazminjade.wordpress.com/2015/01/13/top-ten-tuesday-2014-releases-i-didnt-get-to/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL. Well. You know why I'm here. *stares*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some really great titles on your list! I completely forgot about A Mad Wicked Folly and I've heard that's amazing. Also want to read Rebel Belle and Since You've Been Gone and Open Road Summer. I better get busy reading if I'm going to get these 2014 releases read! -Katie @ Bookish Illuminations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh!! I think we got the exact same contemporary - fails this time around!! I even own a few of those books but I just haven't read them yet :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, at least we fail together, right? ;)

      Delete
  5. You have so many great books on this list, but I think my favorites were Rebel Belle, Since You've Been Gone, and A Mad, Wicked Folly. And Open Road Summer. Last year was a good book year. I highly recommend all of these! My TTT: http://bit.ly/1AXRZjz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg A Mad Wicked Folly!!! You have to read it, it's soooo good!! One of my top 5 books of 2014. Love, love love it! Illusions of Fate was another one that I really enjoyed. It was a really unique fantasy and I liked that it was a standalone. I get so tired of all these series.

    ReplyDelete