Monday, July 6, 2015

HI!

So I haven't blogged in over a month... EPIC FAIL I KNOW


June has been a mix of spending two weeks on vacation in Thailand (which was AMAZING), then night shift week of DOOM, then a heat wave entered Holland and I've had zero desire to do anything but sit outside underneath a parasol and read, sometimes sliding over into the little pool that we set up. SO. That's where I've been ;) I'll give a more extensive update soonish. Possibly with pictures :)

Anyway, today I felt the urge to blog again, so I'll probably be slowly getting back into this, I have a TON of books that I need to review cause of all the reading I've been doing and it's a bit overwhelming, but you gotta start somewhere right?

Hope you're all enjoying Summer!!

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't posted anything in about a month too. Glad I'm not alone!

    Thailand sounds AMAZING. You should do a post just about how awesome your trip was :)

    ReplyDelete