Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's my birthday!



Today is my birthday! :) I've turned 23 and feel really, really old now (but that happens every year, and every year I get over it in about 10 minutes, so not to worry).
My boyfriend already gave me a beautiful necklace with a purplish pendant, which I love! It's probably my favourite color right know and I'm so happy he remembered. Right now he's attending class, so in the meantime I'm going to watch Pride and Prejudice so Mr. Darcy can keep me company till he gets back. And later tonight we're having dinner at one of my favourite restaurants. I'm hoping to have something like that cake for dessert! (doesn't it look amazing??)
Today is a good day :)

9 comments:

  1. In which I sing "Happy Birthday" in Arabic:

    Sana helwa ya gameel
    Sana helwa ya gameel
    Sana helwa, sana helwa
    Sana helwa ya gameel

    Cha, cha, cha! (you clap 3 times here) At least that's how we did it in Kuwait.

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! 23 isn't old at all! Hope you have a great birthday! That cake looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Which version of "Pride and Prejudice" are you watching. Hope you enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Daisy! My birthday is in a week so I'm getting excited as well. I hope you have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! That cake does look amazing, hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy (belated) Birthday Daisy! I hope you had a fabulous day yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Daisy! hope you had a great day, and got to eat something approximating that cake for dessert :)

    ReplyDelete