Friday, September 23, 2011

It's My Birthday!!



YAY! It's my birthday!!

I love birthdays! They are my favourite kind of day, and here's why:

*I always feel so special
*Everyone's nice
*My friends and family are coming
*CAKE!
*PRESENTS!
*CAKE!

Did I mention cake?

I'm having a two-day birthday-palooza and I'm so excited! I'm anticipating some books :) Though that might take a while, my brother already mentioned his presents were late... But YAY!!

Now I'm gonna go off and receive cuddles from the boyfriend :) Hope you all have a great day as well!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!
    May your day be filled with cake
    and may next year be your best one yet! :D

    *hugs*

    Feliz CumpleaƱos (as we say in spanish)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm late, but Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you had a wonderful, happy day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I had a great day yesterday and in about a minute some friends are coming over for another b-day party :)

    ReplyDelete