Sunday, October 23, 2011

Read-a-Thon: End of Event Meme

1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Honestly, I think it was Hour 10, it was midnight here and everything was going quiet...
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Well, the Hunger Games are sure to keep you on the edge of your seat in my opinion :)
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nope, I love it the way it is.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
The updates on the site were meticulously on time and response to e-mails was very good and quick!
5. How many books did you read?
I have about half an hour left as I'm typing this, so I'm thinking it'll be 1,5
6. What were the names of the books you read?
The Kingdom of Gods by N.K. Jemisin and now reading Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
Epic Fail feels like it's gonna be a cute read, but The Kingdom of Gods was EPIC amazing high fantasy, so I'm going with that :)
8. Which did you enjoy least?
...
9. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
If I can free up my day: ABSOLUTELY! And I'll probably participate as a reader again, I'm loving it :)

Thanks so much to all the lovely hosts, now excuse me while I go finish this thang! Still got my game-face on ;)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Daisy, you did awesome! I sadly fell asleep really early, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading Epic Fail soon! i'm glad to hear it's cute
    And congrats on the Read-a-thon! :D

    ReplyDelete