Sunday, May 13, 2012

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon Goals!


Hey all! I've decided to participate in the Bout of Books Read-a-Thon because it sounds like all kinds of fun and well, I need to get my read on ;)

Also, because my parents' dog is staying with me this week, I will have a warm and furry companion to my reading. The only thing is, he also needs to be walked sometimes or he gets grumpy, so this could take away from my reading time... Hmm, we'll see.
I'm working 2,5 days this week, so the others days will be filled with reading! I pretty much don't have anything else going on I think, so it should be ok :)

My goals:
-Read those review books I've been failing
-Read at least 1,5 hour on work days and 3 hours on non-work days
-Have LOTS OF FUN!

Anyone joining in as well? You can still sign up here if you want to participate as well!

9 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your books and your fluffy companion! It is my first time participating. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals! Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your goals :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks!! I'm feeling all pumped to start! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice goals! I like that you set a certain amount of time you'd like to read per day, rather than a book or page amount. So glad you're joining in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to be thon-ing again with you! :)

      Delete
  7. I love it when my animals cuddle with me while I'm reading! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! And he's been really sweet so far :)

      Delete