Saturday, October 13, 2012

Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon!! IT'S HERE!!

Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon

Hi guys! How are you all this fine Saturday?
Of course it's time for the bi-annual 24-hour read-a-thon! It's one of my favourite reading events and I've managed to mostly clear my schedule, so I'm ready to go!

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
As always, I'll be reading from Holland :)

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I haven't really figured out my stack yet, I'm just going to try and finish reading my current book and then I'll start planning.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Snacks! I'm excited about all my snacks! They're so important... I think my pepernoten (best described as little spiced cookies) covered in chocolate are what I'm most excited about.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
My name is Daisy, I'm a 25-year-old doctor, live with my boyfriend of 7 years and like to snuggle up under a blanket with a good book.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I was way to busy with other stuff during the last read-a-thon, so clearing my schedule is a big step towards actually being able to participate :)

Have fun everyone! It's time to get my read on :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Those cookies sound yummy :-) Happy reading, Daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good books and good snacks are the perfect Saturday!

    Good luck reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely have to pick up a pack of those cookies if I ever make it to Holland, they sound so intriguing.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete