Sunday, April 20, 2014

Daisy Update (55)

Hi guys!!

Happy Easter! I hope it's filled with lots of fun and yummy chocolate and all those good things!
I've been recovering from a stupid stomach flu thing that started Sunday night and had me just feeling BLEGH all week, so there hasn't been much enjoying of food, but hopefully that will change over the weekend.

Aside from that I've been having a good time settling in to our new home. We've been living here for about 3 weeks now and it's been AWESOME! We've unpacked most of the stuff, only a couple of boxes remain and those are actually the hardest to unpack because I just don't feel like it anymore and it's stuff that if I haven't used it in a couple of weeks I'm kinda debating donating to second hand store.

I love our dishwasher and the bath and the dryer my mom got us and the new couch and the LIBRARY ROOM!! EEEE! Let me show you my beautiful room:


YES THAT IS A WALL OF BOOKS! Everyone who's seen it has been like WOW that is a lot of books and then back up, eyeing me like I'm crazy. But I don't care. I love my library and sometimes I just go into that room and stare at all my books. BLISS.

Everything is slowly coming together and it's awesome.

All of this moving going on has left me with not so much time to read, and I've been marathon-watching Hart of Dixie, so that took up a lot of time, but it helps me wind down and I just love it.

I hope you're all having a great week!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful library room! I have one too and I love it - the only problem is that I sometimes spend more time in there just looking at all my books than I do actually reading...

    Sorry to hear you've not been feeling well, hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulations on your new home! That library is beautiful! *_*

    Hope you're feeling healthier now :)
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must be a beautiful room! I'm so glad you are enjoying your new home. Also, check out what's in those boxes, in case there is some memento you wanna keep, otherwise donate them, 'cause if you haven't used them in 3 weeks, you probably weren't using them to begin with :)

    Love your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg do jealous i only have a small bookshelf and only half of my books are on the shelf. I want my own library x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god that wall of books is glorious!! Seriously so beautiful. I would just sit and stare at it all day. Lol Glad you are settling in and starting to make the place feel like home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy you're enjoying your new home! And oh my GOSH that wall of books is amazing! You go girl! Miss chatting with you we need to What's App soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. *freaks out* I'm so behind on my Bloglovin' feed, but when I saw you picture popping up I got a huge smile on my face. I love looking at filled bookcases. It looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI DAISY!!! I'm super late on this, but congrats on your new place! Your wall of books is amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete